Welcome!

For your convenience, please use the categories/labels box and the archive box to browse through the stories you want to read.

Comments and feedback are strongly encouraged (you can review under Livejournal accounts, and anonymous comments are allowed!), but if you don't have the time to leave one then at least check the "like" or "dislike" boxes that can be found at the end of every post (but try to leave comments as much as possible, thanks!) :)

I also reply to every comment that people leave me (or at least, the first comment people leave me per story), so feel free to go back and check to see what I've written in reply :) But give me like two days, because blogspot doesn't send out email alerts (if they do, I don't know how to change that setting), so I always go check manually.

Thanks for stopping by!
Follow me on Twitter! (username: genisaurion)

Stickies

First Post: Link
Collective List of Super Junior Fics: Link

Friday, December 18, 2009

KyuMin: Heart (#5)

So apparently the terms is QMi and not KyuMi. NOW I KNOW! XD I guess I should've put this under QMi, but since it really focuses more on KyuMin interaction and doesn't even mention Zhou Mi... ah well. BEWARE FOR INSANE SHORTNESS.

Title:
Heart (#5)
Word Count: 190
Rating: G
Started/Finished: 12.19.09 / 12.19.09
Music Muse: Super Junior, "Puff the Magic Dragon" (OMG I CRIED LAUGHING LISTENING TO THIS)
Description: Sungmin had given him his all.

Heart

"Hyung, is there something I can give you? Anything I can do to make up for this...?"



Sungmin had given him his all, and everyone knew it. It wasn't something Sungmin wanted everyone knowing; he was just very bad at hiding this fact from everyone, Kyuhyun included.

Kyuhyun had known, but Kyuhyun hadn't considered him. Because in the end, Sungmin had lost.

Sungmin wished he could say it didn't hurt, to have tried so hard yet to see it all fall. But he knew his heart would catch him, accuse him of lying....

Because it did hurt.



Sungmin had given him his all, and everyone knew it. It wasn't something Sungmin wanted everyone knowing, but he hated how people saw him as "his favorite hyung," Kyuhyun included.

Sungmin knew it wasn't Kyuhyun's fault. It wasn't his fault that his heart had different interests than Sungmin's.

Right?



In the end, Sungmin had lost everything to Kyuhyun.

Because
in the end, Kyuhyun had chosen Zhou Mi.



"Hyung, is there something I can give you? Anything I can do to make up for this...?"

"Kyu... can you give me back my heart?"



END
KyuMin: [1] [2]
[3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12]
(SuJu Archive)



The goal behind this one was to portray an emotion with as few words as possible; as I'm notoriously a man of words, it was my attempt to express an emotion without ranting.

I hope I've succeeded?

9 comments:

  1. It's so sad~~ Sungmin asked Kyuhyun to give him back his heart TT^TT
    *dies* so beautifully sad
    IT KILLS despite its INSANE SHORTNESS ><

    Ah, but you'll still write in 2010 right?^^ Fighting!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @fanmin ah yes, I will. I was supposedly taking a break to catch up on some personal goals/tasks I needed to see to, but it turned out that writing was more fun. So since the new year's closing fast, I have to be serious and get it done XD

    Ah, im glad i accomplished what i set out to do then. But I owe them a fluffy one-shot, so that'll be next (in 2010 OF COURSE ><)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Kyumin fluffs !!!! xDDDD

    I forgot to say,, instead of "a really short one-shot" why don't you just call it "drabble"~? Hahaha, still I wish you to write more~~~

    <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. .............!!!

    (; ^ ;)

    "Sungmin had given him his all, and everyone knew it. It wasn't something Sungmin wanted everyone knowing..." says so much by saying so little. Oh, you definitely succeeded~!

    "Kyu... can you give me back my heart?" Wow. Seriously. I can totally picture a broken!Sungminnie saying this. I dunno, is it me or does he sound...small? timid? lost? Eh, don't mind me, that's the broken!ness talking...

    I so want to hug him right now...GAH.

    Something in my brain/heart/Sungminnie-biased-fangirl-y-dom broke. I'm holding you responsible. Please fix it.

    Looking forward to you and your return in 2010~!

    Happy Writings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @fanmin because I didn't really know what a drabble was, haha (specifically, at least). But now I know, so I'll use the term~

    @anonymous I think lost is the best word, really. I know particularly, though completely not in context, when I'm lost in a class and don't know what's going on, I say the stupidest things because I don't know how to best say them.

    I'm sorry for breaking your brain~ I will return in 2010 with FLUFF. Unless your brain dies from fluff/cute overload XD ><

    See you then~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ;_; WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO SAD

    < ////// 3 IT DOESN'T KILL ME LIKE TELEPHONE BUT STILL SO sakd;askd;aks;dka; DDD:

    MY HEART DIES EVERYTIME I READ BROKEN KYUMIN SO I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FLUFF~

    BRB. MY HEART NEEDS TO TAPE ITSELF BACK. T_T

    asldjajsd why do I read angst.. :| why is angst always so beatifully written. D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. @vivalapaparazzi it's sad becauseeeee it's what i best at =[

    I have super glue if you need it ^^~

    ReplyDelete
  8. WTF I LOST MY SPOT AGAIN.
    Anyways.
    THIS IS THE SADDEST, MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE READ (and is 10000x better than anything I've written)
    WHY SO ANGSTY, WHY SO CRUEL TO SUNGMINNIE ;__________________________________;
    /sobsobsob
    SORRY, BUT WHEN I'M INSPIRED, I ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPS.
    THIS WAS SHORT, BUT SWEET AND THIS IS THE FIRST THING I READ WHEN I WOKE UP AND I THINK I'M GOING TO START CRYING
    (Start spotting me or die!)
    /heartbroken

    ReplyDelete
  9. @jess(andherviolin) Ah, I can't spot on blogspot. I suppose I'll have to start posting everything on my livejournal, then.

    I'm glad you liked it (in the saddest beautiful way). I really do owe them something nicer, though. I think for his birthday I'll write a fluff for them <3

    ReplyDelete