Welcome!

For your convenience, please use the categories/labels box and the archive box to browse through the stories you want to read.

Comments and feedback are strongly encouraged (you can review under Livejournal accounts, and anonymous comments are allowed!), but if you don't have the time to leave one then at least check the "like" or "dislike" boxes that can be found at the end of every post (but try to leave comments as much as possible, thanks!) :)

I also reply to every comment that people leave me (or at least, the first comment people leave me per story), so feel free to go back and check to see what I've written in reply :) But give me like two days, because blogspot doesn't send out email alerts (if they do, I don't know how to change that setting), so I always go check manually.

Thanks for stopping by!
Follow me on Twitter! (username: genisaurion)

Stickies

First Post: Link
Collective List of Super Junior Fics: Link

Saturday, December 12, 2009

KyuMin: Desire and Necessity: Chapitre 1


Story Info:

Title: Desire and Necessity
Author: J. Armstrong (me)
Main Pairing(s): KyuhyunSungmin
Side Pairing(s): YesungRyeowook
, KibumDonghae, EunhyukDonghae, HankyungHeechul?
Story Rating: Presently slightly shy of R, whether you want to call that PG-13 or T
Story Word Count (cumulative): 6891
Summary: Sungmin turns to Yesung and Kibum when he begins to feel like the distance between him and the person who means the most to him has become unbearable.

Chapter Info:
Chapter Title: Circumstantial Friendships
Chapter Rating: PG/PG-13.
Chapter Word Count: 3706


Chapter Link here // [0]
KyuMin oneshots: [1] [2] [3]
(SuJu Archive)


No comments:

Post a Comment