Welcome!

For your convenience, please use the categories/labels box and the archive box to browse through the stories you want to read.

Comments and feedback are strongly encouraged (you can review under Livejournal accounts, and anonymous comments are allowed!), but if you don't have the time to leave one then at least check the "like" or "dislike" boxes that can be found at the end of every post (but try to leave comments as much as possible, thanks!) :)

I also reply to every comment that people leave me (or at least, the first comment people leave me per story), so feel free to go back and check to see what I've written in reply :) But give me like two days, because blogspot doesn't send out email alerts (if they do, I don't know how to change that setting), so I always go check manually.

Thanks for stopping by!
Follow me on Twitter! (username: genisaurion)

Stickies

First Post: Link
Collective List of Super Junior Fics: Link

Monday, December 7, 2009

KiHae: Sweat (#5)

Uhm how about I fail at romantic pieces? Feel free to let me know how much I failed.

Title:
Sweat (#5)
Word Count: 1036
Rating: T/PG-13 (in American standards, meaning rough kissing at worst.)
Started/Finished: 12.07.09 / 12.07.09
Music Muse: Super Junior, "Monster"
Description: Sweaty and clueless is usually how DongHae likes it.

Sweat

(Pheromone: A chemical substance secreted by an animal (...) which when released externally in small amounts causes a specific reaction, such as stimulation to mate with (...) a receiving individual of the same species.)



He's late again, DongHae duly thinks to himself.

It was such a bad idea, even from the start. KiBum had come home that afternoon declaring that he needed to train at the gym for a bit, having only swung by to drop off his things. DongHae reminded him about the dinner they were supposed to have later that day, and KiBum assured DongHae he would return before then.

I shouldn't have let him go, DongHae tells himself again, looking at the clock. They were supposed to leave ten minutes ago. Granted, they aren't incredibly late, but KiBum still needs to shower and get dressed. And granted, KiBum doesn't usually take a long time to dress, but... still, they were late!

DongHae sighs, sinking into the chair. He doesn't blame KiBum; sometimes, that man gets lost in his own little world while sparring. DongHae's always the same way with his video games; calling KiBum out on his absentmindedness would only make him a hypocrite.

Minutes pass, and DongHae's patience begins to wane. This had been the one night both of their schedules were free. They had both mutually agreed to go out for dinner, since they never really saw each other as much as DongHae wanted to. KiBum seemed supportive of the idea at the time, yet... where was he?

Eventually, after maybe another five minutes, DongHae decides to go to the gym to collect KiBum. People give him odd glances as he walks hurriedly; some point and shriek at him (being physically near a Super Junior member is enough reason for anyone to lose their sanity), while others silently acknowledge his presence but question his formal attire. The latter especially holds true in the gym, where the accepted attire is anything but what DongHae is wearing.

It doesn't take long to find KiBum. True to DongHae's predictions, the man is still sparring away, completely unaware of his surroundings. At first DongHae just stares -- KiBum's arms make it quite hard to not stare, frankly -- but after a bit he remembers why he's come.

"Kibum-ah," he says, trying to keep his tone as level as possible. However, it takes a second calling before KiBum hears anything.

"Ah, Hae!" KiBum calls out, steadying the punching bag before him. "Is it time to go?"

DongHae gives him an annoyed glare. "KiBum-ah, it's twenty minutes passed the time we agreed to leave. Don't you ever look at the time?"

KiBum's eyes widen in realization, turning to his cell phone on the far side of the room. "Ah, no, I don't really check my phone. And the clock in the room's broken."

"You promised!" DongHae whines. "And I was waiting for you and everything! Kibummie, you're so... I don't even know...."

"Babo?"

"No, just..." but DongHae trails off. Sure, babo had been a decent word to use, but in his current defiance DongHae wants to use a different word. Yet in his search for another word he absentmindedly allows himself to stare at KiBum, and it's only then he realizes how gone he really is.

The man suddenly finds himself more turned on than he's ever been in his life. The arms had been bad enough, and it was always a pain that KiBum always let them show because he knew what they did to DongHae. But now is even worse; KiBum is drenched in sweat, his skin covered with beads of it -- and even though DongHae knows the taste of sweat is not quite the tastiest of tastes, he suddenly finds himself wanting to lick it all off.

...and the black wifebeater and his drenched, messy hair don't help him at all. And since when did sweat smell so good...?

"Hae, I'm sorry," KiBum says apologetically, even tipping his head in a bow for added effect. "It's not too late, right? We'll go home, I'll get changed, and we can still--"

KiBum never finishes his sentence, for at that very moment DongHae launches himself at the man. KiBum is clueless for DongHae's sudden actions, but he doesn't question his advancements; on the contrary he takes advantage of the situation, allowing himself to completely melt in DongHae's kiss.

They pull away moments later, but not after having clashed teeth and battled with their tongues. KiBum is almost amused by the look of hunger on DongHae's face, and though he wonders where DongHae's previous frustrations of them being late had gone, he doesn't mind.

So instead of rushing home to their dinner, he takes DongHae into the arms the man loves so much and kisses him until there's nothing left of them.

It's a nicer alternative to having dinner, anyway.



They still go to dinner, though. Even though it's two hours later than the original time for their date.

"My body's going to kill me in the morning for this," KiBum says weakly. "Exercising, eating it all back, going to bed late.... I'm going to be done by tomorrow."

"Sorry, Kibummie," DongHae replies with feigned apology, though it's quite clear that DongHae clearly is not sorry for the time spent with KiBum. But KiBum isn't really complaining, either. The dinner had been nice, though it was everything before the dinner that had been best. And despite how much he worries he might be overworking himself, he knows in the end it'd have been worth it.

"Sacrifices I make," the younger man says with a shrug. "But, there is one thing I want t ask."

"Yeah?"

KiBum struggles to ask his question with a straight face. "Where the hell did all that sexual frustration come from? It's not like you don't get any, Hae. At the gym you just attacked me...."

DongHae flushes deeply; he doesn't really know the answer himself. All he knows is that a sweaty KiBum is a sexy KiBum, and with this he begins to grin deviously at the plans that begin to formulate in his mind.

KiBum doesn't notice DongHae's mischief, but DongHae doesn't mind. He likes KiBum like this best.

END
KiHae: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]
[8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16]
(SuJu Archive)



(gets bricked for always having KiBum sparring)

I backed out on the sex I was planning, because I fail at writing it. Sowwy~ Maybe I'll revisit this again later. Hope you liked the lack of angst!

Also, I am responding to all comments everyone leaves me! But because blogspot fails I can't directly reply to people (use of @ symbol being abused... reminds me of twitter). So if you're ever curious to what I said about your lovely replies, go back and check! =)

17 comments:

  1. /will be back after school ;______;

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jess(andherviolin) lol k.

    Im very impressed you found this though, since I haven't even advertised/posted this on any communities yet =P

    I await your comments XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME = NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    #4 made me cry and cry and cry and cry
    GIVE ME YOUR WRITING SKILLS PL0X ;___________;
    Kibum's arms make it quite hard to not stare
    DUDE, I swear, Kibum has, like, arms of sex ;__________;
    But did you SEE his new hair; if he didn't have such tank muscles, I would've thought he was a girl; LMFAO.
    /cries
    You're so good at writing.
    /must read the rest of your fics after doing my assignments T_______T"

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jess(andherviolin) yes he has arms of sex :3

    Thanks for the compliments~ ^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why on Earth would anyone EVER brick you for having Kibum sparring? It's like, anthropomorphic sex, no joke.
    Well, this certainly did it's job of cheering me up after your angst-y piece. Not only was it deliciously hot, it was also highly amusing (My roommate now thinks I'm crazy. Then again, I did tell her I was studying, and reading about nursing, while interesting, is generally not amusing in any way...)
    Again, you totally didn't fail (stop thinking you fail! You don't!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @cho-min first I think I just noticed that you commented on basically every oneshot and i only just noticed haha. And second, I'm probably replying in the reverse order than you read them, so I'm a little hesitant to see your comments to the angsty ones.

    However, I did laugh about your little situation with your roommate. I hope you managed to pull off a believable excuse.

    And yeah, uh, Kibum sparring is so much sex that I had to keep using it like three times now XD

    again, glad you didn't think I failed~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you've seen them by now, but I assure you they were quite positive :P
    Haha, yeah. I told her I was on facebook :P Everyone here is always on facebook, so it works :P (It's university. What else are we going to do when we have papers to write?)
    Kibum sparring is beat out only by that video of Yesung singing namhansansung. Check it out. Seriously, even if you don't like Yesung. Sexiest thing evar (no lies).
    And now that I've forced my bias on you, I'll go reply to some more replies :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. (PS, I mean the studio version on namhansansung... totally didn't realize there was an MV out until, like, ten seconds ago. Though, Yesung's vocals are just hot all over, so either works in that respect :P)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @cho-min I presume you mean the one where he's recording in the studio, not the videos of the theatrical performance or something?

    I LOVE YESUNG. Well... his voice... but Yesung himself too, of course! And I'm going to start watching it in a bit, but i saw like the first three seconds before pausing and omgz. (omgz = my exact reaction).

    ReplyDelete
  10. @cho-min oh my goodness. I should stop claiming favorites, because now I think Sungmin and Yesung are at a painful tie.

    That video made my day/night, thanks for telling me about it. <3 his voice... *goes to search for an Mp3 version*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I mean the one where he's recording ^^;
    Like I said, I had no idea there were two until I mentioned it here and decided to rewatch the video, yet again. I swear, I've watched that video more times than I can count (so good though ^^) I love how he's all "I'm totally smexxy... now I'm totally adorable ^^~... now I'm totally smexxy again" throughout the whole thing.
    It's pretty much impossible to choose a favourite in Super Junior. They're all so amazingly fantabulous. I've finally managed to settle for a top 5, but even then, the other boys keep doing amazing stuff and I'm like "oh no! Now YOU'RE my favourite D:"
    Also, I totally have the mp3, if you can't find it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. @cho-min I successfully found an Mp3, but thank you! Ah sorry my comment is so short, I'm half asleep. I'm putting off replying to everyone else (on the new oneshots) until tomorrow when I'm awake, but this one was so far back I think I'd forget tomrorow if I didn't do it now lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, no worries. Sleep is definitely super important. As a university student, it often wins out over other fabulous things... like breakfast... and showering (but you didn't hear that from me :P). Also, 2am is definitely well past bedtime (she says as she recalls drawing Suju as the kids from the Magic School Bus at 4:30am... probably the only time of day when that would be a good idea, but I thought of Yesung telling really bad jokes like Carlos, and then Kibum reading a lot like Dorothy Anne, and then I realized that his hair is long enough for pigtails too, and I was lost...)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @cho-min Magic School Bus, WTF. But now that you mention it... o.O

    ReplyDelete
  15. 0.0 omg, Sexy Kibum~~
    How could you make me also think sweaty = sexy ><
    Kihae is so so~ gahh,, but I like it in anyway though

    ReplyDelete
  16. @fanmin HAHAHAHA uhm, natural pheromone ftw? =O

    And the gahh isn't encouraging, but at least you like it anyway =P

    ReplyDelete